SAFE, FUN & EXCITING
NERF BLASTER GAMES & BATTLES.
Because your kids love NERF games and battles and because you love it when your kids play outside, get exercise and make new friends. We guarantee that a week of camp will improve your child's speed, quickness, endurance and agility.
5 full days of NERF fun from 9:00AM to 3:00PM including
The Daily Warm Up
Capture the Flag
King of the Hill
Humans vs. Zombies
Storm the Fort
Touch & Flag Football
Afternoon Water Blast
Relay Races and Much More Fun!
NERF Blasters will be awarded in weekly contests for best sportsmanship!
Blaster Camp is for kids 7-14. We divide campers into groups based on size and ability. Campers are supervised by specially trained adult Blaster Guides who love kids, are trained in CPR and First Aid, have been background-checked and love NERF.
Where & When
Summer 2018 : June 18-Aug 3, 2018 (excluding the week of July 2)*
Marin County - MLK Jr. Sports Complex, 610 Coloma Street, Sausalito
*Blaster Camp reserves the right to cancel any week at any time for low enrollment.
Extended care 830-9AM (No Charge); 3-6PM (or any fraction) $25/day
Extended care 3-6PM. $25/day or $125/week (special NERF blaster paint mods and repair workshop and more NERF fun)
Healthy catered lunch. $10/day or $50/week
SF Transportation. $250/wk (Summer Only)
Comfortable clothes for running and playing
Nut-free lunch and snacks
Filled water bottle
Eye protection (sunglasses or ski goggles)
Suggested blaster kit (1 pistol & 1 automatic blaster), additional blasters of any size if desired, a water blaster (if desired, we provide them)
Swim suit and towel
Label all blasters with camper name! We provide the darts!
No Blasters? No Problem.
When you enroll your child in Blaster Camp, you may buy a NERF Strongarm pistol and/or a NERF Hyperfire automatic blaster that can be picked up upon arrival at camp. One set of batteries will be provided with all purchases of the Hyperfire.
Suggested First Blaster Collection
We have been asked, what 4 NERF blasters do you recommend if my child is just starting his or her collection? Here's the answer:
1. NERF Rapidstrike - http://nerf.hasbro.com/en-us/product/nerf-n-strike-elite-rapidstrike-cs-18-blaster:98EA7A1F-5056-9047-F569-7B4FF1B4222D
2. NERF Retaliator - http://nerf.hasbro.com/en-us/product/nerf-n-strike-elite-retaliator:C7550C58-5056-900B-100A-3E6EB148C8A8
3. NERF Triad EX-3 (pistol) - http://nerf.hasbro.com/en-us/product/nerf-n-strike-elite-triad-ex-3-blaster:4CE586D7-5056-900B-1073-BF58840EACD3
4. NERF Sharpfire (pistol) - http://nerf.hasbro.com/en-us/product/nerf-n-strike-sharpfire-blaster:3960B792-5056-9047-F52C-269A241E528C
And really anything that uses an Elite blue dart with the orange tip.
Safety glasses or goggles must be worn at all times.
Only original factory equipped blasters allowed, no exceptions.
Only Elite size darts will be used and will by provided by Marin Blaster Camp.
All campers will attend a Safety Briefing every morning of camp.
All campers wear sunscreen to camp, and sunscreen will be reapplied twice daily or more as necessary.
Any unsafe behavior at any time results in a "Chill". Chills will be awarded liberally by Blaster Guides when necessary.
Water refills provided. A nutritious lunch can be added on for $50/week.
Blaster Camp is proud to donate 1% of its profits to organizations fighting the child obesity epidemic.
Contact us by phone at 415.816.0529 or email@example.com
All enrollments are subject to the Cancellation Policy and Waiver & Release.
Summer camp fees are fully refundable if cancelled in writing before April 1st. We will fully refund all fees paid toward any program that we cancel due to lack of enrollment and weather conditions.
Waiver & Release
I, as a parent/legal guardian of the named child, in consideration of the services of Marin Blaster Camp, their agents, owners, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (herein after collectively referred to as “MBC”) hereby agree to release, indemnify, and discharge MBC, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
1. I acknowledge that participation in, hiking, water wading, nature exploration, and other outdoor activities entail known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to my child, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activities. At any time, your child is free to withdraw from participation in activities (as listed above) and their potential for: drowning, slips and falls and falling; pinches, scrapes, twists and jolts that could result in scratches, bruises, lacerations, fractures, concussions, or even more severe life threatening hazards. During an activity there may be contact with plants, animals or insects that could create hazards such as stings, allergies, and associated diseases. Furthermore, MBC employees have difficult jobs to perform. They seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a child's fitness or abilities. They might misjudge the weather or other environmental conditions. They may give incomplete warnings or instructions.
2. I expressly agree and promise to inform my child of the risks existing in MBC programs. My child's participation in MBC programs is purely voluntary, and I elect to allow him/her to participate in spite of the risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless MBC from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my child's participation in summer camp activities or his/her use of MBC’s equipment or facilities, including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of MBC.
4. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damages my child may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition my child may have.
5. In the event that I file a lawsuit against MBC, I agree to do so solely in the state of California, and I further agree that the substantive law of California shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining document shall remain in full force and effect.
6. I realize that any photos taken of my child during MBC programs become property of MBC and may be used in printed literature or marketing materials. I realize there will be no compensation for the use of said photos.
Authorization for Treatment: I hereby give permission to MBC staff to provide basic first aid treatment & care to my child within the scope of their training. I also give permission to the medical personnel selected by the program director to order x-rays, routine tests, and treatment; to release any records necessary for insurance purposes; and to provide or arrange necessary related transportation for my child including transportation in private vehicles if necessary. In the event I cannot be reached in an emergency, I hereby give permission to the physician selected by the program director to secure and administer treatment, including hospitalization, for the person named above. This form may be photocopied for use on off site trips and programs.
By registering my child, I acknowledge that I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it, agree to be bound by its terms & consent to my child's participation in MBC's activities.